New Orleans Hotel
500 Canal Street | New Orleans, LA 70130 | 504-525-2500
Located on the historic Canal Street streetcar line adjacent to the French Quarter, the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel is a short walk to Bourbon Street, Harrah’s Casino, Riverwalk Marketplace, and the city’s most renowned restaurants and legendary nightlife.
The Sheraton New Orleans conference room rate has ended.
You may still reserve a room at the hotel’s standard rate (by phone: 888-627-7033 or online), with the exception of Saturday, June 9, which is completely sold out.
We recommend the following hotels nearby:
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel (around the corner from the Sheraton)
New Orleans Marriott (directly across the street from the Sheraton)
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel does NOT provide a free shuttle to and from the airport. There are several transportation options:
- Reserve a shared ride service between the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel and New Orleans International Airport through New Orleans Airport Shuttle. Rates are $20 per person one way or $38 per person round trip. Call 504-522-3500 or visit Sheraton New Orleans Hotel Airport Shuttle to reserve. Estimated time: 30-45 minutes.
- Take a taxi, located outside baggage claim. The average fare to the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel is $50. Estimated time: 25-30 minutes.
- By Public Transit:The E2-Airport Route bus is located on the second level of the Louis Armstrong New Orleans Airport, near the Delta counter (look for the sign and bench in the median). The E-2 bus will take you to Tulane and Elk Place, which is eight blocks, or 12-15 minute walk, from the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. You can also walk one block to Canal Street and take the Canal Street Streetcar. The cost is $2.00 (exact change preferred) for the E2-Airport bus, and $1.25 for the Streetcar.Please note that the E-2 Airport Downtown Express only runs on weekdays before 6:52pm. There is a 2-bag limit per person with no luggage compartment. Visit the RTA website for more information.
Parking is offered at a discounted rate of $10 per day or $25 overnight for conference attendees. Valet parking service is offered; there is no self-parking.
- Roux Bistro full-service restaurant (breakfast and lunch only)
- Pelican Bar
- Starbucks Coffee
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary fitness center open 24/7
- Rooftop pool and sun deck
- Concierge services and tour desk
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Dog friendly (up to 40 lbs)
- High-Speed Internet Access in all Guestrooms ($6.95-12.95+tax daily)
Location to Notable Attractions
(in walking distance)
- Bourbon Street – 3 min.
- Acme Oyster House – 5 min.
- Harrah’s Casino – 7 min.
- Lafayette Square – 7 min.
- Jackson Square – 10 min.
- Riverwalk Marketplace – 10 min.
- Café du Monde – 11 min.